Fiberglass Corrugated Roofing Sheet, Corrugated Roof Tile, Corrugated Panel
|Min. Order (Meters)||FOB Price|
|300+||US $2-5 / Meter|
Glass Fiber: Using high- quality glass fiber, the content is no less than 30%.
1, Unit weight: 1800g/sqm 2400g/sqm 3050g/sqm
2, Nominal thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm 1.5mm 2.0mm, 2.5mm
3, Heat resistance Limit: -60 degrees to +130 degrees
4, Light transmittance: 75%( light green) 53% (cream white)
5, Anti- ultraviolet rate: 99.9%
6, Tensile strength: 100Mpa
7, Flexural strength: 180Mpa
8, Cracking elongation rate: 1.9%
9, Pasture hardness: ≥ 50
10, Thermal expansion coefficient: 2.2X10 -5cm/cm/
11, Thermal conductivity: 0.18W/m k
12, Warranty: 15 years.
Features of high-quality FRP:
1. Good tenacity. No cracking phenomenon when driving nails in roof installation
2. Having close combining with color steel plate. Cross- section thickness is uniform. The shape of FRP is consistent with steel plate.
3. Transmittance loss rate is low. No yellowing phenomenon after long term service.
4. Thermal expansion coefficient is close to that of steel plate. No cracking and water leakage in nail driving place because of expand with heat and contract with cold.
5. Light through FRP assumes scattering shape and gentle.
6. Bright and clean appearance, no distinct air bubble and cracking on FRP.
7. Anti- ultraviolet and anti- chemistry corrosion.
8. Anti- ageing and anti- pulverization.
9. Long service life.
|8||Fire Retardant Co-efficient||27.10%|
|10||Heat Resistant Temperature||-50°C to 130°C|
|11||Anti Ultraviolet Rate||98%-100%|
|12||Thermal expansion co-efficient||2.75X10`5cm/cm degree|
|16||Tensile Elongation at break||≥2.5%|