Corrugated Roofing Sheet, Fiberglass Roofing Tile, FRP Roofing Panel
|Min. Order (Meters)||FOB Price|
|300+||US $2-5 / Meter|
· Glass fiber:
O Using high-quality glass fiber
O Content: No less than 30%
1. Usual size: 1.05x5.8m, 2.44x1.1m, 2.44x0, 5m.
2. Thickness: 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm or customized.
3. Width: According to your requirements.
4. Colors: Clear, red, green, blue, yellow, white or customized.
5. Guarantee: 15 years.
1. Good tenacity, no cracking phenomenon when driving nails in roof installation.
2. Having close combining with color steel plate, cross-section thickness is uniform and the shape of FRP is consistent with steel plate.
3. Transmittance loss rate is low, no yellowing phenomenon after long term service.
4. Thermal expansion coefficient is close to that of steel plate, no cracking and water leakage in nail driving place because of expand with heat and contract with cold.
5. Light through FRP assumes scattering shape and gentle.
6. Bright and clean appearance, no distinct air bubble and cracking on FRP
7. Anti-ultraviolet and anti-chemistry corrosion
8. Anti-ageing and anti-pulverization
9. Long service lifespan
· Technical data:
1. Unit weight: 1, 800g, 2, 400g, 3, 050g.
2. Nominal thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm.
3. Heat resistance limit: -60 to +130° .
4. Light transmittance: 75% ight green and 53% cream white.
5. Anti-ultraviolet rate: 99.9%.
6. Tensile strength: 100MPa.
7. Flexural strength: 180MPa
8. Cracking elongation rate: 1.9%.
9. Pasture hardness: ≥ 50.
10. Thermal expansion coefficient: 2.2X10-5cm/cm.
11. Thermal conductivity: 0.18W/mk.
· Packing: Usually naked package with full container or by wooden pallet packed in LCL.
· Special size can be customized. (OEM is available).
|8||Fire Retardant Co-efficient||27.10%|
|10||Heat Resistant Temperature||-50°C to 130°C|
|11||Anti Ultraviolet Rate||98%-100%|
|12||Thermal expansion co-efficient||2.75X10`5cm/cm degree|
|16||Tensile Elongation at break||≥2.5%|